Bruce Springsteen announced on his website that he will be making a film titled Springsteen & I. The twist is that the content of the documentary will be provided by you, the fans, so bust out your best stories about The Boss.
Starting November 15th and ending November 29th, fans will be able to submit footage detailing how the music of Bruce Springsteen has impacted their lives.
“We are searching for a wide variety of creative interpretations, captured in the most visually exciting way you can think of, whether you’ve been a hardcore Tramp since ’73 or have heard one of his songs for the first time today!,” says the film’s producer Svana Gisla. “If you have a parent, a sibling, a neighbor or a colleague who has an interesting tale, we want to know about them.”
The production team is asking for raw footage, opposed to edited, that is no longer than five minutes in duration, as well as photographs, old footage or audio narration to help produce the documentary. Footage can be submitted to springsteenandi.com or, if you are having any trouble, you can email the team for assistance.
Springsteen & I will be directed by Baillie Walsh and is inspired by Scott Free’s award-winning Life In A Day, which documents the happenings of thousands of people across the globe on a single day, July 24, 2010.
-E.J. Judge, WCBS-FM
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- The 1975 Cover Sade’s ‘By Your Side’
- Ed Sheeran Covers Little Mix’s ‘Touch’
- Jennifer Lopez Continues to Avoid Discussing Her Relationship with Drake
- Florida Georgia Line, Backstreet Boys Drop ‘God, Your Mama and Me’ Video
- Watch Alex Trebek Rap on ‘Jeopardy!’
- Adele, Pearl Jam and Dolly Parton Contribute to Brandi Carlile’s ‘Cover Stories’ Album