Kim’s College: Honey Boo Boo, Boy Bands & Whoopie!
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 10 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
1. Honey Boo Boo now has a pet chicken named “Nugget.” Her show is filmed down south in her hometown of McIntyre, which is in what state?
2. Aerosmith singer Steven Tyler’s daughter is an actress who you have seen in Lord Of the Rings. What’s her name?
3. This female comedian placed fifth in the 2012 presidential elections…
4. This boy band, made up of Howie, Nick, Brian, AJ and Kevin. Name that band!
5. Whoopie Goldberg received an Oscar for her role in what 1990 film?
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: email@example.com >
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: email@example.com >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Taylor Swift Says She Was ‘Never Taught the Definition of Feminism’ as a Little Girl, Wishes She Had Been
- This Taylor Swift/Beyoncé Mashup Will Change Your Life
- The Rolling Stones Releasing New Photo Book With Sticker Shock-Inducing Price Tag
- Elton John to LGBT Communities Regarding HIV/AIDS: ‘Wise Up’
- Taylor Swift on Why ‘1989’ Song ‘How You Get the Girl’ Could Result in a Restraining Order: Watch