Train Goes Country for New “Bruises” Video
It’s the little bumps along the road that make life interesting, or at least that’s what Train tries to tell us on their song, “Bruises.”
In the video for the band’s latest single off of California 37, lead singer Pat Monahan wears his heart on his sleeve as he attempts to reconnect with a lost love.
Though they’re thousands of miles apart, Monahan and his singing partner, country star Ashley Monroe, manage to make it work through their music. The two even end up performing the same song, but on different stages.
While Pat is playing arenas in the clip, Ashley is on the local circuit, but don’t feel too bad for her just yet.
Watch the video for “Bruises” below.
- Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Listen to Michael Jackson’s Unreleased Song, ‘Slave to the Rhythm’
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Watch Kings of Leon Rate the Best Cheesesteaks of Philadelphia
- Interview: Hayley Williams on the Paramore Cruise, the Fall Out Boy Tour & Why She’ll (Probably) Never Go Solo