It’s the little bumps along the road that make life interesting, or at least that’s what Train tries to tell us on their song, “Bruises.”
In the video for the band’s latest single off of California 37, lead singer Pat Monahan wears his heart on his sleeve as he attempts to reconnect with a lost love.
Though they’re thousands of miles apart, Monahan and his singing partner, country star Ashley Monroe, manage to make it work through their music. The two even end up performing the same song, but on different stages.
While Pat is playing arenas in the clip, Ashley is on the local circuit, but don’t feel too bad for her just yet.
Watch the video for “Bruises” below.
– Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Coldplay’s Chris Martin Reveals His Fasting Routine and Selling ‘The President’s First Album’
- Film Your Own ‘Hotline Bling’ Video in Toronto
- 6 Drake Collaborations We’d Like to See on ‘Views From the 6’
- Beyoncé to Launch New Clothing Line with Top Shop Owner Philip Green
- Watch Kelsea Ballerini Perform ‘Should’ve Been Us’ with Tori Kelly
- Watch Ellie Goulding Sing a Country Version of ‘Love Me Like You Do’