It’s the little bumps along the road that make life interesting, or at least that’s what Train tries to tell us on their song, “Bruises.”
In the video for the band’s latest single off of California 37, lead singer Pat Monahan wears his heart on his sleeve as he attempts to reconnect with a lost love.
Though they’re thousands of miles apart, Monahan and his singing partner, country star Ashley Monroe, manage to make it work through their music. The two even end up performing the same song, but on different stages.
While Pat is playing arenas in the clip, Ashley is on the local circuit, but don’t feel too bad for her just yet.
Watch the video for “Bruises” below.
– Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Officially Parents, But What’s Up With the Baby’s Name?
- Shawn Mendes Pokes Fun of Jimmy Fallon on ‘The Tonight Show’
- Adele on Quitting Smoking: ‘I’m Convinced That’s Made my Voice Weaker’
- Diddy Donates $1 Million to Howard University Scholarship Fund
- 5 Best Songs on Shawn Mendes’ ‘Illuminate’
- Justin Timberlake Revamps ‘Can’t Stop the Feeling!’ with James Corden, Gwen Stefani