It’s the little bumps along the road that make life interesting, or at least that’s what Train tries to tell us on their song, “Bruises.”
In the video for the band’s latest single off of California 37, lead singer Pat Monahan wears his heart on his sleeve as he attempts to reconnect with a lost love.
Though they’re thousands of miles apart, Monahan and his singing partner, country star Ashley Monroe, manage to make it work through their music. The two even end up performing the same song, but on different stages.
While Pat is playing arenas in the clip, Ashley is on the local circuit, but don’t feel too bad for her just yet.
Watch the video for “Bruises” below.
– Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Win Tickets To See The 1975 At MSG
- Win A $100 Party City Gift Card For The Ultimate Football Party
- The One Song Ed Sheeran Wishes He Kept For Himself
- Jackie Evancho on Inauguration Performance: ‘I’m Hoping that I Can Bring People Together’
- Ed Sheeran on Keeping ‘Shape of You’
- The Chainsmokers are Taking Their Moms to the GRAMMYs