Kim’s College: Ciara, Casablanca and Daniel Craig!
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 10 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
1. The VH1 Divas concert will feature Ciara, Demi Lovato, Kelly Rowland, Jordin Sparks and THIS singer who we also know as Hanna Montana. Name her.
2. Billy Ray Cyrus is now on Broadway. He plays lawyer Billy Flynn in THIS musical that received acclaim from its film version in 2002. Name it.
3. David Hasselhoff says that they are still trying to develop Knight Rider into a film version. What was the name of Michael’s talking car?
4. Warner Brothers is said to be interested in a sequel to the classic Casablanca, 70 years after its release. What hugely famous actor played the male lead in the film?
5. Daniel Craig has a hit on his hands with Skyfall, the #1 film over the weekend. Daniel was in another hit film based on a Swedish novel last year. What was the name of that film?
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: email@example.com >
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: email@example.com >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- SkyMall Declares Bankruptcy, But Its Craziest Products Live On
- Train Show a Waitress Getting the Last Laugh in ‘Bulletproof Picasso’ Video: Watch
- Katy Perry, Her Dog Have Important Puppy Bowl Meeting
- Pharrell Will Appear on an Upcoming Episode of ‘The Simpsons’
- Ariana Grande Knows Which Harry Potter House She’d Be In