Neither did we.
During her appearance on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon last night, Carrie and Jimmy revealed a few highlights of their past as a pair of rhinestone-bolo-tie-bedecked country singers who, during their ’90s heyday, specialized in the “country rap” (or, as Carrie put it, “c’rap”) genre.
Among their repertoire were versions of N.W.A.’s “Straight Outta Compton” (which took some work to make TV-friendly), Dr. Dre’s “Nuthin’ But a ‘G’ Thang” (featuring Snoop Dogg), and Digital Underground’s “The Humpty Dance.”
Check it out ya’ll.
OK, so it’s not exactly true (all right, not at all true), but it is pretty gosh-darn funny.
– Kurt Wolff, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Andy Grammer is Going Deeper with New Music: “The world is tough right now. We need this.”
- Dr. Luke & Kesha’s Mother Issue Statement on Defamation Dismissal
- 5 Awesome P!nk Instagram Moments for National Pink Day
- FM Magazine: ‘War Within’
- Britney Spears Welcomed to Thailand with ‘Toxic’ Cover Video
- Adam Lambert Debuts New Single Live