Watch Carrie Underwood And Jimmy Fallon Perform Country-Rap ‘Classics’
Neither did we.
During her appearance on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon last night, Carrie and Jimmy revealed a few highlights of their past as a pair of rhinestone-bolo-tie-bedecked country singers who, during their ’90s heyday, specialized in the “country rap” (or, as Carrie put it, “c’rap”) genre.
Among their repertoire were versions of N.W.A.’s “Straight Outta Compton” (which took some work to make TV-friendly), Dr. Dre’s “Nuthin’ But a ‘G’ Thang” (featuring Snoop Dogg), and Digital Underground’s “The Humpty Dance.”
Check it out ya’ll.
OK, so it’s not exactly true (all right, not at all true), but it is pretty gosh-darn funny.
- Kurt Wolff, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Nicki Minaj, One Direction, Charli XCX Coming to ‘SNL’
- Metallica Continue ‘Late Late Show’ Residency with ‘For Whom the Bell Tolls’: Listen
- Sia Offers ‘Iko Iko’ Cover in Pledge on Husband’s Kickstarter Campaign
- The Script’s Video for ‘No Good in Goodbye’ is an Intergalactic Experience: Watch
- Lana Del Rey is Sexually Assaulted in Unearthed NSFW Marilyn Manson Video
- Radiohead’s Jonny Greenwood Says Band is ‘Looking Down Avenues’ for Next Album