Neither did we.
During her appearance on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon last night, Carrie and Jimmy revealed a few highlights of their past as a pair of rhinestone-bolo-tie-bedecked country singers who, during their ’90s heyday, specialized in the “country rap” (or, as Carrie put it, “c’rap”) genre.
Among their repertoire were versions of N.W.A.’s “Straight Outta Compton” (which took some work to make TV-friendly), Dr. Dre’s “Nuthin’ But a ‘G’ Thang” (featuring Snoop Dogg), and Digital Underground’s “The Humpty Dance.”
Check it out ya’ll.
OK, so it’s not exactly true (all right, not at all true), but it is pretty gosh-darn funny.
- Kurt Wolff, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Austin Mahone Drops Dancetastic Video for ‘Banga! Banga!’
- Willie Nelson Teams Up with Harry Connick Jr. on Holiday Track ‘When I’m Home’
- GRAMMY Gourmet: Josh Homme On His Kinship With Anthony Bourdain
- Jim & Kim’s 12 Days Of Christmas Toys: Barbie Digital Makeover Mirror
- Kanye Rails Against the GRAMMYs Over His Lack of Nominations, Again
- New Jersey’s ‘Men In Kilts’: For ALL Of Your Handyman Needs!