Neither did we.
During her appearance on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon last night, Carrie and Jimmy revealed a few highlights of their past as a pair of rhinestone-bolo-tie-bedecked country singers who, during their ’90s heyday, specialized in the “country rap” (or, as Carrie put it, “c’rap”) genre.
Among their repertoire were versions of N.W.A.’s “Straight Outta Compton” (which took some work to make TV-friendly), Dr. Dre’s “Nuthin’ But a ‘G’ Thang” (featuring Snoop Dogg), and Digital Underground’s “The Humpty Dance.”
Check it out ya’ll.
OK, so it’s not exactly true (all right, not at all true), but it is pretty gosh-darn funny.
– Kurt Wolff, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Aaron Carter Thinks He’ll End Up with a Woman
- Lorde Strips Down ‘Melodrama’ for Intimate Performance
- The Muppets Detail First-Ever Full-Length Live Shows
- Paramore’s Hayley Williams Plays John Lennon’s ‘Imagine’ on a Casio
- Bonnie Tyler to Perform ‘Total Eclipse of the Heart’ During Solar Eclipse
- Rihanna Taps Calvin Harris for Third Annual Diamond Ball