Some of music’s biggest artists will be performing in New York during Macy’s 86th Annual Thanksgiving Day parade on November 22nd.
Californian singer Colbie Caillat told MTV News about her excitement to be a part of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade.
“I’ve been watching the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade since I was a little girl, and never thought that I would be there on such a fun day, on a float with all those fantastic balloons and New Yorkers lining the street,” Caillat said. “I am so excited to perform and give my support for the great city as it recovers from Hurricane Sandy.”
For artists like Carly Rae and The Wanted this is just working on a Thursday since neither are American and don’t celebrate Thanksgiving. Jepsen celebrates Canada’s Thanksgiving Day the second Monday of October and the UK’s the Wanted they don’t have Thanksgiving at all. But they do celebrate the wheat harvest on Lammas Day, which is August 1st.
-E.J. Judge, 92.3 NOW/New York
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Win Tickets For Field Station: Dinosaurs
- Radio Feedback: One Direction On The Surrealism Of Hearing ‘What Makes You Beautiful’ On The Radio
- Adele Receives High Honor From The Queen Of England
- Bruno Mars Goes Full Michael Jackson For ‘Treasure’ Video
- Katy Perry Lands Her First ‘Vogue’ Cover
- Kim Kardashian, Kanye West Welcome Baby Girl