Miley Cyrus Wants One Thing From Fiancé Liam Hemsworth
“There is some rumor going around that I’m having, like, 47 weddings. I’m not,” she told Ellen DeGeneres. “I’m having one wedding. That’s my day and whatever I want on that day will be about me and that moment.
With a new album on the way and a tour to follow, the singer also said she doesn’t plan to walk down the aisle anytime soon. Admitting to the host that she didn’t realize how many little things you need to do when you’re planning a wedding.
“Like, I don’t care what color the napkins are, to be honest,” she said. “I really don’t care. So, it’s a lot of weird detail. I don’t want to be doing too much and be crazy and forget about the moment of it all.”
The moment she certainly doesn’t want to miss is the look on fiancé Liam Hemsworth’s face when he sees her dress for the first time.
“It has to be like a soundtrack in a movie,” she said. “That’s the one day that movie crap is real.”
Miley added that she’s been to over a dozen weddings and she’s only seen “the look” five or six times.
“It’s rare that people just stop to really look the person in the eye,” she said, “and know that this is your life together.”
Watch below to hear Miley talk about her future wedding. Stick around until the end of the clip to see the little surprise Ellen springs on her guest.
- Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Interview: Bea Miller Dreams of Ed Sheeran, Nirvana, Non-Slutty Halloween Costumes
- Pharrell Teases New N.E.R.D. Album
- Lorde Calls Kanye West Her ‘Idol,’ Discusses Their Awkward First Phone Call
- Metallica Plan Reissues of ‘Ride the Lightning,’ ‘Master of Puppets’
- Imagine Dragons Welcome LeBron James Back to Cleveland with ‘I Bet My Life': Watch
- Robin Thicke and Pharrell Williams to Face Marvin Gaye’s Family in Court Over Alleged ‘Blurred Lines’ Ripoff