Kim’s College: Judge Judy, Nick Lachey & Abraham Lincoln!
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 10 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
1. Steven Spielberg’s epic film “Lincoln” opens in theaters today, starring Daniel Day Lewis. What was President Lincoln’s first name?
2. A new report says this singer’s ex-husband, Tommy Mottolla, will paint her in a very unflattering light and will expose her diva demands. Who is she?
3. Kirstie Alley says she fell in love with John Travolta over 20 years ago. The two worked on a series of films together. What was the name of the first in that series?
4. Nick Lachey is celebrating a birthday today. What boy band was he a member of?
5. On the enormously popular TV show “Judge Judy,” the only other regular member of the cast besides Judy is her bailiff. What’s his nickname/last name? Hint: it’s a type of animal.
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: email@example.com >
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: email@example.com >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Game of Thrones Author Offers to Screen ‘The Interview’ at His Movie Theater
- George Harrison, Bee Gees to Receive GRAMMY Lifetime Achievement Awards
- An Animated Questlove Chases Patti LaBelle and Fried Chicken: Watch
- Watch Stephen Colbert Attempt to Sell Michael Stipe at a Yard Sale
- University of Pennsylvania Frat Suspended for Holiday Card with Beyoncé Sex Doll