Michael Buble Gears Up For Second Holiday Special
Michael Bublè wants to invite you to his hometown for a very special Canadian Christmas this holiday season.
For his new TV special, Michael Bublè: Home For The Holidays, airing December 10, the crooner will head back to Vancouver, British Columbia to perform classic carols like “Jingle Bell Rock” and “Winter Wonderland.”
Bublè gets a little help from special guests Rod Stewart, Blake Shelton, Carly Rae Jepsen and Elmo. He’ll also perform a special duet with Bing Crosby to “White Christmas.” A Bing Crosby hologram perhaps?
“We had great fun with our guests and I think the show really captures the joyous spirit of the holidays,” Bublé said in a statement.
Bublè’s Christmas special airs December 10 at 10 pm EST on NBC. Will you be watching?
- Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Led Zeppelin Announces Reissues of ‘Untitled’ Fourth LP and ‘Houses of the Holy’
- Maroon 5 Finally Find More Than a Friend in ‘It Was Always You’
- Single Again: Eve 6 – ‘Inside Out’
- Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj & Jessie J Join Forces for Sassy New Song ‘Bang Bang’
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett To Release Jazz Duets Album ‘Cheek to Cheek’ This Fall
- Q&A: La Roux Faces Sexism Amid Her Summery, ’70s Sci-Fi Album ‘Trouble In Paradise’