Kim’s College: Psy, Grease & Eva Longoria!
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 10 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
1. Korean rapper Psy taught the Jersey Shore cast how to do his signature dance. What’s it called?
2. Ireland Baldwin just celebrated her 17th birthday in Hawaii. Name her famous parents.
4. According to the website, Ancestry.com, THIS actor is a distant relative of President Abraham Lincoln. You may know him from his roles in films like Michael Clayton, Syriana and Three Kings.
5. The rumor mill says Eva Longoria may already be in a new relationship with Wilmer Valderrama. Wilmer is best known to TV audiences for playing what character on That 70’s Show?
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: email@example.com >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Phil Collins Calls Adele ‘A Slippery Little Fish’ After Supposed Album Snub
- Style Files: Kim Cesarion on Suits and Stockholm Fashion
- Sam Smith Pulls Surprise Guest Ed Sheeran for ‘Stay With Me’ Duet: Watch
- Interview: Usher Talks ‘UR Experience’ Tour, ‘Hands of Stone,’ Bieber and Strippers
- Taylor Swift Says She Was ‘Never Taught the Definition of Feminism’ as a Little Girl, Wishes She Had Been