She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 10 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
1. Korean rapper Psy taught the Jersey Shore cast how to do his signature dance. What’s it called?
2. Ireland Baldwin just celebrated her 17th birthday in Hawaii. Name her famous parents.
4. According to the website, Ancestry.com, THIS actor is a distant relative of President Abraham Lincoln. You may know him from his roles in films like Michael Clayton, Syriana and Three Kings.
5. The rumor mill says Eva Longoria may already be in a new relationship with Wilmer Valderrama. Wilmer is best known to TV audiences for playing what character on That 70′s Show?
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: email@example.com >
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: email@example.com >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Get An Exclusive Download of Stone Temple Pilots With Chester Bennington
- Take A Tour Of Michael Jackson’s Estate This Sunday On ’60 Minutes’
- Report: Beyonce And Jay-Z Expecting Second Child
- George Michael Injured In Car Crash
- Candice Glover Crowned New ‘American Idol’ As Finale Ratings Hit All-Time Low