White House Fashion: What Michelle Obama Wore On Election Night
President Obama’s win last night means four more years of dissecting Michelle Obama’s White House fashion!
Last night, the First Lady celebrated her husband’s win in a silk chine magenta dress from Michael Kors. She added a little pop to the already stylish look with a House of Lavande vintage brooch and a black shrug, according to People.
(SAUL LOEB/AFP/Getty Images)
This pintucked dress might have looked familiar to you, that’s because she’s worn this little number two times already: once for a White House holiday party in 2009 and again in 2010 at a military event.
“She said that she was so busy with the campaign and their kids that she had no time to think about an outfit and decided at the last minute,” an Obama source told the magazine.
Michelle has certainly showed her love for Michael Kors this campaign season. The First Lady wore another one of his looks—a bright pink shift dress and cropped jacket– for the second Presidential debate on October 16.
Mrs. Obama burst onto the fashion scene four years ago with a black and red embroidered silk chiffon and satin dress from Narcisco Rodriguez to celebrate her hubby’s historical win.
(AFP PHOTO / TIMOTHY A. CLARY/Robyn Beck)
What did you think of Michelle’s Election Day look? Was it better than four years ago?
- Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Interview: Joe Perry on Marriage, His New Memoir and the Future of Aerosmith
- Annie Lennox Says Twerking Has Nothing to Do with Feminism
- There’s All Kinds of Color in Gwen Stefani’s Video for ‘Baby Don’t Lie': Watch
- UNICEF Using Music to Educate Liberia About Ebola with ‘Ebola is Real': Listen
- Taylor Swift is Your Tour Guide in ‘Welcome to New York’
- Watch Taylor Swift’s Visit with the Naked Chef, ‘Shake It Off’ Parody ‘Bake It Off’