Though we assume he’s kidding, Cyrus claims he specifically asked for one thing before he agreed to the engagement.
“Liam asked if he could have my daughter’s hand in marriage,” he explained. “And I said yes if I could be in his brother’s next movie.”
Liam’s brother is Chris Hemsworth, better known as Thor from this year’s biggest blockbuster, The Avengers.
He went on to tell the mag that Miley is planning three weddings, which seems to only sweeten the deal for Cyrus.
“Now, they [Miley and Liam] are going to have three weddings, so I’m thinking one movie with Chris, then we got the sequel to Liam’s new movie [Hunger Games: Catching Fire] coming out,” he joked. “They have got three weddings, that has to be three movies for me.”
Miley has yet to comment on her dad’s claims that there will be multiple weddings. As for when the big day will happen, it seems we may have to wait a bit.
“I don’t really care about the wedding or the piece of paper as much as I do the promise we’ve made to each other,” she told Marie Claire back in their September issue. “And we want to have a long engagement.”
– Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Officially Parents, But What’s Up With the Baby’s Name?
- Shawn Mendes Pokes Fun of Jimmy Fallon on ‘The Tonight Show’
- Adele on Quitting Smoking: ‘I’m Convinced That’s Made my Voice Weaker’
- Diddy Donates $1 Million to Howard University Scholarship Fund
- 5 Best Songs on Shawn Mendes’ ‘Illuminate’
- Justin Timberlake Revamps ‘Can’t Stop the Feeling!’ with James Corden, Gwen Stefani