The Green Day machine hasn’t stopped to take a breath since their February 2012 announcement of ¡Uno!, ¡Dos!, ¡Tre!, an epic pop-punk trilogy.
Although forcing the team to alter the band’s release and tour schedules, Billie Joe Armstrong‘s rehabilitation doesn’t appear to have hampered the threesome’s ability to reach their fans with new promotional content.
The band has just released the upbeat, rather poppy “Stray Heart” as their latest video to promote ¡Dos!’s November 13th’s street date.
Craftily shot, the entertaining romp follows a known womanizer who’s forced to confront his lack of heart. Comically, realizes his heart has escaped his body, leaving a gaping, bloody hole in his chest. After beginning the chase for his bleeding heart, he realizes it’s making its rounds from woman to woman. Ironically, the womanizer just wants to settle down to try his hand at monogamy. Will he find his heart? Will his heart change its womanizing ways? Watch through the end of the video to find out.
Watch Green Day’s “Stray Heart” via NME.
— Jay Tilles, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Win Tickets To See Kings Of Leon At MSG
- Bruno Mars, Ariana Grande, Backstreet Boys and More Light Up We Can Survive 2016
- Lady Gaga Discusses Sonja, from Her Song ‘Grigio Girls’
- Taylor Swift’s Cat is Keeping Her Awake
- Amy Schumer Parodies Beyoncé’s ‘Formation’ Video
- Tom DeLonge Reacts to Wikileaks Email Dump