Looking To Volunteer After Hurricane Sandy? Here’s How:
Mother nature is not done having her fun with us as a Nor’Easter is on the way!
Meteorologists predict that there will be 50 miles per hour winds and 2 inches of rain. This isn’t something we need in the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy.
At this point, we have become a society divided into the haves and the have-nots. Those of us, who are fortunate enough to have power and those who do not. With the cold on the way, there is so much more to worry about than not being able to watch television. Having heat is a major concern!
As many of us are getting our lives back on track, we are looking for ways to help those who have been terribly effected by the wrath of Sandy.
Luckily, we know where you can go to keep warm or to get help. Dan Halyburton called us from the Red Cross to let us know what they need from you… yes, blood, but so much more.
To volunteer sign up here.
Sandy In Photos:
- Hurricane Sandy: “Frankenstorm” In Photos
- The Damage Levied By Hurricane Sandy
- Heartbreaking Images Of Breezy Point After Hurricane Sandy
- Hurricane Sandy Hits Hard On Staten Island
- Chopper 23 vs Sandy – Amazing Staten Island Aerial Rescues
- Stay Up To Date With Hurricane Sandy Relief Efforts HERE >
To donate supplies to those families effected by Hurricane Sandy, visit the Palisades Center Mall in West Nyack from 11am – 4pm today! CLICK HERE for more donation locations. #CBSCARES
-Kim Berk & Jim Douglas, Fresh 102.7
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: email@example.com †>
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: email@example.com >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim†and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com: