Kim’s College: American Idol, Dolly Parton and Star Wars!
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 9 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
1. Kris Humphries’ mom just moved into his building. What famous reality star was he married to for a short time?
2. The ad rates for American Idol have plummeted, coming in at $340K for 30 seconds. Name the 4 judges on the show?
3. Actress Sally Field is celebrating a birthday today. Name the tear-jerker that she starred in with an all-female cast such as Julia Roberts and Dolly Parton?
4. Target has an exclusive edition of Taylor Swift’s latest CD with 6 extra songs. What’s the name of the album? Hint: it’s a primary color.
5. George Lucas sold LucasFilm and will donate the 4 billion dollars he received to education. What year was the original Star Wars film released?
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: email@example.com >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- How To Get That Fierce Holiday Look by Beyoncé’s Makeup Artist Francesca Tolot
- Katy Perry Reveals Holiday Covergirl Campaign
- 18 Holiday Gifts For The Music Lover In Your Life
- Lorde Was Taylor Swift’s Manager For One Night, And One Night Only
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett Help Us Swing Into the Holidays With New H&M Commercial: Watch