The singer posted a handwritten letter on her website yesterday thanking the Commander in Chief for all that he does.
“Everyday we see your heart and character,” she writes. “Inspiring all of us to give more of ourselves.”
She continued by saying that Obama is the person who will lead the American people to where they need to be.
Bey also commended him for inspiring the youth of America, including her baby girl, Blue Ivy and her sister Solange’s 8-year-old son, Julez.
“You are the reason my daughter and nephew will grow up knowing that they can truly be ANYTHING they want to be,” she writes.
Beyoncé wrote a similar letter to Barack’s wife, Michelle earlier in the year, praising the First Lady for being “the ultimate example of a truly strong African American woman.”
Back in September, B and her hubby, Jay-Z helped raise money for Obama at a campaign fundraiser they hosted in New York City and most recently she’s been rocking her Obama hoop earrings to show her support.
– Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Lady Gaga, Demi Lovato, Chris Pine Lead Star-Studded Tribute to Orlando Victims
- Ruby Rose Pens Essay in Support of Taylor Swift
- Rain or Shine, the Beyhive Turns Out for Their Queen
- St. Vincent Dressed as a Toilet For Benefit Show in NYC
- Prince’s ‘Purple Rain’ Jacket & Ruffled Shirt set for Auction
- Justin Bieber Covers Taylor Swift’s ‘I Knew You Were Trouble’