Phillip Phillips is using his newfound celebrity to do some good for those affected by superstorm Sandy.
Back in September, the kids of PS22 performed the American Idol’s winning single, “Home” and now Phillips is planning to perform at their home of Staten Island, which was hit hard last week by the storm.
Phillips will join the middle school chorus at their school on November 15 for a show that asks those in attendance to pay what they can.
The 20-minute concert will be broadcast live through StageIt.com, which means a ticket allows you to watch the show from the comfort of your own home. All you need is a computer to catch Phillips and the kids.
Go here to buy a ticket to the show.
Watch the kids from PS22 perform “Home” below.
Sandy In Photos:
- Hurricane Sandy: “Frankenstorm” In Photos
- The Damage Levied By Hurricane Sandy
- Heartbreaking Images Of Breezy Point After Hurricane Sandy
- Hurricane Sandy Hits Hard On Staten Island
- People Doing Everything BUT Stay Inside During Sandy
More Sandy Content:
- Chopper 23 vs Sandy – Amazing Staten Island Aerial Rescues
- Recovery Mix: Songs To Help You Clean Up After Sandy
- Picking Up the Emotional Pieces After Sandy
– Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com: