Kim’s College: Justin Timberlake, Stephen Colbert and Bryan Adams!
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 9 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
1. Justin Timberlake called his wedding “magical.” Whom did he marry?
2. Execs at Christian Dior are said to be FURIOUS over their spokesperson Mila Kunis’s very sloppy outfits she wears in everyday life. She provides the voice for Meg Griffin on what animated TV show?
3. Stephen Colbert has filmed a cameo for The Hobbit, the Prequel to Lord of the Rings. Elijah Wood played whom, in Lord of the Rings?
4. Hurricane Sandy has devastated many of the haunts that the cast of the Jersey Shore called home over the past few years. What’s the name of the city we’re talking about?
5. Canadian rocker Bryan Adams is celebrating a birthday today. According to the lyrics of Summer of 69, where did Bryan get his “first real six string?”
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: email@example.com >
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: email@example.com >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com: