You might not think of Coldplay when you think arena rock band, but their latest clip for “Paradise” might make you change your mind.
The video, taken from their upcoming DVD, Coldplay Live 2012, gives a taste of the band’s Mylo Xyloto world tour, which featured pyrotechnics, lasers and special LED bracelets, which were given out to fans at every show.
For Coldplay’s recent tour they went big with five screens covering the black-lit graffiti filled stage. With a little help from some overzealous fans, including one in an elephant mask, the whole arena is lit up for the over five-minute clip.
Fans who couldn’t get to one of the band’s live shows can pre-order the upcoming DVD, due out November 19, through Coldplay’s website. The movie, which features footage from the band’s shows in Paris, Montreal, Canada and 2011’s Glastonbury Festival, will also premiere exclusively on November 17 through Epix and be available to stream on EpixHD.com.
For those who want to get the full experience, the film will also screen in movie theaters across the country for one night only on November 13. Check here to see if it is playing in your neighborhood.
In the meantime, get out your glow sticks and watch the clip below.
-Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Christina Perri Announces New Album ‘Head or Heart’
- 5 Offbeat Ways To Celebrate The Holidays
- Sharpton: Retailers To List Shoppers’ ‘Bill Of Rights’
- Justin Bieber Teams Up with Chance the Rapper for New Jam ‘Confident’
- Rebecca Black Drops New Song ‘Saturday’
- Citing LGBT Discrimination, Lady Gaga Asks for Boycott of Sochi Olympics