Coldplay Show Fans ‘Paradise’ In New Video
You might not think of Coldplay when you think arena rock band, but their latest clip for “Paradise” might make you change your mind.
The video, taken from their upcoming DVD, Coldplay Live 2012, gives a taste of the band’s Mylo Xyloto world tour, which featured pyrotechnics, lasers and special LED bracelets, which were given out to fans at every show.
For Coldplay’s recent tour they went big with five screens covering the black-lit graffiti filled stage. With a little help from some overzealous fans, including one in an elephant mask, the whole arena is lit up for the over five-minute clip.
Fans who couldn’t get to one of the band’s live shows can pre-order the upcoming DVD, due out November 19, through Coldplay’s website. The movie, which features footage from the band’s shows in Paris, Montreal, Canada and 2011’s Glastonbury Festival, will also premiere exclusively on November 17 through Epix and be available to stream on EpixHD.com.
For those who want to get the full experience, the film will also screen in movie theaters across the country for one night only on November 13. Check here to see if it is playing in your neighborhood.
In the meantime, get out your glow sticks and watch the clip below.
-Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- How To Get That Fierce Holiday Look by Beyoncé’s Makeup Artist Francesca Tolot
- Katy Perry Reveals Holiday Covergirl Campaign
- 18 Holiday Gifts For The Music Lover In Your Life
- Lorde Was Taylor Swift’s Manager For One Night, And One Night Only
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett Help Us Swing Into the Holidays With New H&M Commercial: Watch
- Rihanna Teases New Album with 15-Second Snippet