Coldplay Show Fans ‘Paradise’ In New Video
You might not think of Coldplay when you think arena rock band, but their latest clip for “Paradise” might make you change your mind.
The video, taken from their upcoming DVD, Coldplay Live 2012, gives a taste of the band’s Mylo Xyloto world tour, which featured pyrotechnics, lasers and special LED bracelets, which were given out to fans at every show.
For Coldplay’s recent tour they went big with five screens covering the black-lit graffiti filled stage. With a little help from some overzealous fans, including one in an elephant mask, the whole arena is lit up for the over five-minute clip.
Fans who couldn’t get to one of the band’s live shows can pre-order the upcoming DVD, due out November 19, through Coldplay’s website. The movie, which features footage from the band’s shows in Paris, Montreal, Canada and 2011’s Glastonbury Festival, will also premiere exclusively on November 17 through Epix and be available to stream on EpixHD.com.
For those who want to get the full experience, the film will also screen in movie theaters across the country for one night only on November 13. Check here to see if it is playing in your neighborhood.
In the meantime, get out your glow sticks and watch the clip below.
-Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- New Album from Janet Jackson is Coming Soon
- Posthumous Album of Robin Gibb’s Final Recordings Coming in September
- Lorde to Curate ‘The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1′ Soundtrack
- Katy Perry Gets Down with Her Summer Self in ‘This is How We Do’ Video: Watch
- Andy Grammer Champions Honesty on New Album ‘Magazines or Novels’
- Jenny Lewis Gets Her Own Wine In Honor of ‘The Voyager’