Blink-182 To Donate All Proceeds From East Coast Pride T-Shirts To Red Cross
The Southern California rockers have put their shenanigans on pause for a moment to aid their East Coast friends and family in need.
The band has teamed with artist, friend, and frequent Blink-182 contributor, Acorn, to create a T-shirt with the goal of raising money for Hurricane Sandy victims.
In a statement posted to their online shopping page, the band encourages donations via the sale of the cool new custom tee.
“With the absolute devastation of on the East Coast from Hurricane Sandy, we are doing our Crappy Punk Rock part and have created a T-Shirt with the help of Blink-182 artist, Acorn. This shirt was created to directly benefit affected areas, ALL PROCEEDS from sales go direct to the relief efforts of the RED CROSS. So please HELP US contribute the only way we know how to, by selling some T-Shirts!!! And let’s help the Eastern Seaboard get back on its Feet!”
Reasonably priced at $19.90, the East Coast Pride tee is available small through XXL for both men and women and will start shipping on November 15th, according to the site.
For a list of additional ways to donate to those in need, visit CBS Los Angeles’ comprehensive donation page.
– Jay Tilles, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Taylor Swift Wants Her Belly Button to Remain a ‘Mystery’
- Interview: Charli XCX on ‘Sucker,’ Working with Weezer and Chilling at the White House
- Beyoncé’s New Song ‘Ring Off’ Is a Tribute to Her Mom
- Metallica Unleash ‘Enter Sandman’ on Fourth Night of ‘Late Late Show’ Residency: Watch
- Bruno Mars & Mark Ronson Do Everything Wrong in ‘SNL’ Teaser: Watch
- One Direction Sit Down With ‘Ellen’ To Talk Taylor Swift, Bad Disguises & Weddings