The Southern California rockers have put their shenanigans on pause for a moment to aid their East Coast friends and family in need.
The band has teamed with artist, friend, and frequent Blink-182 contributor, Acorn, to create a T-shirt with the goal of raising money for Hurricane Sandy victims.
In a statement posted to their online shopping page, the band encourages donations via the sale of the cool new custom tee.
“With the absolute devastation of on the East Coast from Hurricane Sandy, we are doing our Crappy Punk Rock part and have created a T-Shirt with the help of Blink-182 artist, Acorn. This shirt was created to directly benefit affected areas, ALL PROCEEDS from sales go direct to the relief efforts of the RED CROSS. So please HELP US contribute the only way we know how to, by selling some T-Shirts!!! And let’s help the Eastern Seaboard get back on its Feet!”
Reasonably priced at $19.90, the East Coast Pride tee is available small through XXL for both men and women and will start shipping on November 15th, according to the site.
For a list of additional ways to donate to those in need, visit CBS Los Angeles’ comprehensive donation page.
– Jay Tilles, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- GRAMMY Nominations Behind the Scenes: Lorde Takes a Bow, Arsenio Fires Back at Kanye
- And the GRAMMY Nominees Are: Jay Z, Kendrick Lamar, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis and Justin Timberlake
- GRAMMY Nominees 2014: The Full List
- R. Kelly Honors Nelson Mandela on ‘Arsenio Hall Show’
- Watch Daft Punk’s Video for ‘Instant Crush’ Featuring Julian Casablancas
- Interview: Travie McCoy Talks Collaborating with Jason Mraz on New Single, ‘Rough Water’