R. Kelly Changes The Route Of His ‘Single Ladies’ Tour
R. Kelly is making a few changes to his current tour.
His latest outing, The Single Ladies Tour, which kicked off in Columbia, South Carolina on October 13, has changed its original route and is adding three additional shows. The new stops include Buffalo, NY; Richmond, VA; and Greensboro, NC.
With these new dates also comes a few other changes. The originally scheduled Cleveland show on December 6 will now take place on November 25 while the December 7 show in Merrillville, Indiana is now cancelled and replaced with the show in Greensboro, NC.
The tour, which features R&B singer Tamia, marks the singer’s return to the stage after complications from vocal surgery forced him to cancel appearances promoting his latest album, Write Me Back.
For more information about the recent changes to the tour go here.
Check below to see when R. Kelly is headed to your town.
11/02 Los Angeles, CA- Nokia Theatre LA Live
11/07 Houston, TX- Jones Hall
11/08 Dallas, TX- Verizon Theatre
11/10 Milwaukee, WI- Milwaukee Theatre
11/11 Cincinnati, OH- P&G Theatre: Aronoff
11/14 Louisville, KY- Palace Theater
11/15 St. Louis, MO- Fox Theatre
11/17 Detroit, MI- Fox Theatre
11/21 New York, NY- MSG Theatre
11/24 Washington, DC- Constitution Hall
11/25 Cleveland, OH- State Theater
11/27 Baltimore, MD- Lyric Theatre
11/29 Philadelphia, PA- Tower Theater
12/01 Buffalo, NY- Shea’s PAC
12/02 Columbus, OH- Veterans Memorial
12/05 Richmond, VA- Landmark Theater
12/07 Greensboro, NC- War Memorial
– Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Chris Martin Walks Into a Bar, Plays Free Acoustic Show
- Did Rihanna Enact a Real Revenge Fantasy In the ‘BBHHM’ Video?
- Katherine Heigl and Alexis Bledel Star in Lesbian Love Story ‘Jenny’s Wedding': Watch
- You Will be Watching Music Videos Through Facebook Very Soon
- The New ‘Wet Hot American Summer’ Series Looks Funny and Very Twisted: Watch the Trailer
- Say Hello To Quasi Modo, the World’s Ugliest Dog