R. Kelly Changes The Route Of His ‘Single Ladies’ Tour
R. Kelly is making a few changes to his current tour.
His latest outing, The Single Ladies Tour, which kicked off in Columbia, South Carolina on October 13, has changed its original route and is adding three additional shows. The new stops include Buffalo, NY; Richmond, VA; and Greensboro, NC.
With these new dates also comes a few other changes. The originally scheduled Cleveland show on December 6 will now take place on November 25 while the December 7 show in Merrillville, Indiana is now cancelled and replaced with the show in Greensboro, NC.
The tour, which features R&B singer Tamia, marks the singer’s return to the stage after complications from vocal surgery forced him to cancel appearances promoting his latest album, Write Me Back.
For more information about the recent changes to the tour go here.
Check below to see when R. Kelly is headed to your town.
11/02 Los Angeles, CA- Nokia Theatre LA Live
11/07 Houston, TX- Jones Hall
11/08 Dallas, TX- Verizon Theatre
11/10 Milwaukee, WI- Milwaukee Theatre
11/11 Cincinnati, OH- P&G Theatre: Aronoff
11/14 Louisville, KY- Palace Theater
11/15 St. Louis, MO- Fox Theatre
11/17 Detroit, MI- Fox Theatre
11/21 New York, NY- MSG Theatre
11/24 Washington, DC- Constitution Hall
11/25 Cleveland, OH- State Theater
11/27 Baltimore, MD- Lyric Theatre
11/29 Philadelphia, PA- Tower Theater
12/01 Buffalo, NY- Shea’s PAC
12/02 Columbus, OH- Veterans Memorial
12/05 Richmond, VA- Landmark Theater
12/07 Greensboro, NC- War Memorial
– Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- E! Planning Bruce Jenner Specials After ‘Keeping Up with the Kardashians’
- Stephen Merchant Goes ‘Dirrty’ Like Christina Aguilera for ‘Lip Sync Battle': Watch
- Madonna Kinda Regrets That Kiss with Drake, Too
- Rihanna’s a Redhead Again: See Her New Look
- Robin Thicke, Pharrell & ‘Blurred Lines’ Could Get a New Trial
- ‘Walking Dead’ Actor Goes On NYC Subway Rant, Later Apologizes