She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 9 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
1. Kelly Ripa will dress up as Honey Boo Boo on her Halloween show, which will air on Monday! Who did Kelly originally host the show with?
2. Jack Osbourne recently saved a drowning woman while in Hawaii. His father used to be the lead singer in the band Black Sabbath. Name him.
3. Actress Jodie Foster will receive a Lifetime Achievement Award at next year’s Golden Globe Awards. One of Jodie’s earliest roles was in this classic film that starred Robert DeNiro about a cabbie that goes crazy. Name it.
4. During a sit-down with her friend Chelsea Handler, Jennifer Aniston talked about her engagement to Justin Theroux. Name all three female characters who shared the apartment… on Friends.
5. It’s rapper Nelly’s birthday today. According to his #1 single, Hot In Here, what are you supposed to do? “It’s gettin’ hot in here, so….” what?
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: email@example.com >
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: email@example.com >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- And the GRAMMY Nominees Are: Jay Z, Kendrick Lamar, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis and Justin Timberlake
- GRAMMY Nominees 2014: The Full List
- R. Kelly Honors Nelson Mandela on ‘Arsenio Hall Show’
- Watch Daft Punk’s Video for ‘Instant Crush’ Featuring Julian Casablancas
- Interview: Travie McCoy Talks Collaborating with Jason Mraz on New Single, ‘Rough Water’