Has Your Car Become Your Enemy?
Hurricane Sandy was absolutely devastating for so many people and she continues to make her wrath felt… at the gas pump!
Bet you didn’t see this coming: Two or three hour lines at the pumps and a three hour drive to work because people don’t have enough passengers in their car and have to turn around at the checkpoint.
Wouldn’t a bicycle be great right about now?
Tons of New Yorkers, especially in Brooklyn and Queens, are dusting off their bikes and riding into work, past all the motorists stuck in traffic. But there are things they need that they have not needed before and Ben from 718 Cyclery says the weekend warriors are asking for one specific thing and what he thinks of bike shorts… fashionable or not.
And we had Eamon call us to tell us about the bike that HE just bought… his first since high school!
–Kim Berk, Fresh 102.7
- Hurricane Sandy: “Frankenstorm” In Photos
- Photos Of EVERYONE Waiting For A Bus To Go Into New York City
- Photos Displaying The Damage Levied By Hurricane Sandy
- Heartbreaking Images Of Breezy Point After Hurricane Sandy
- Hurricane Sandy On Staten Island
- People Doing Everything BUT Stay Inside During Hurricane Sandy
- Hurricane Sandy Is Raining All Over Barack Obama
- Chopper 23 vs Sandy – Amazing Staten Island Aerial Rescues
- Two Kids Dance “Gangnam Style” In Superstorm Sandy
- Hurricane Sandy: Musicians Take To Twitter
- Recovery Mix: Songs To Help You Clean Up After Sandy
- Netflix Streaming Suggestions If Stranded By Sandy
- Picking Up thhe Emotional Pieces After Sandy
- Sandy Recovery Begins
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: email@example.com >
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: email@example.com >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com: