For all the Twihards, a big clue about the sound of Breaking Dawn 2 hit the Internet today in the form of Green Day’ssingle on the film’s soundtrack.
Entitled “The Forgotten,” Green Day seem to be taking the place of Twilight author Stephenie Meyers’ favorite rock band Muse, who are surprisingly absent from the final film’s soundtrack. But these rockers weigh in well, providing a moody ballad to accompany the climatic last Twilight movie.
While Green Day may not be cutting a video or making appearances in support of their soundtrack single, while singer Billie Joe Armstrong completes treatment for substance abuse, the cast of Twilight will be all over TV to support the franchise. Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner will all make individual appearances on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, Jimmy Kimmell Live, the Today Show, LIVE with Kelly and Michael, Late Night With Jimmy Fallon and Ellen.
-Courtney E. Smith, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Officially Parents, But What’s Up With the Baby’s Name?
- Shawn Mendes Pokes Fun of Jimmy Fallon on ‘The Tonight Show’
- Adele on Quitting Smoking: ‘I’m Convinced That’s Made my Voice Weaker’
- Diddy Donates $1 Million to Howard University Scholarship Fund
- 5 Best Songs on Shawn Mendes’ ‘Illuminate’
- Justin Timberlake Revamps ‘Can’t Stop the Feeling!’ with James Corden, Gwen Stefani