Rihanna knows how to have a good time. This time she’s taking fans along for the ride.
In celebration of the release of her new album Unapologetic, Rih Rih announced her 777 Tour. The concept behind the tour is 7 shows in 7 days in 7 countries, and it all begins on November 14. Rihanna will take along some die-hard fans as well as over 150 journalists representing 82 countries.
The official announcement was made yesterday on her Website.
“They will be taken aboard a chartered Boeing 777 twinjet to 7 shows in 7 days in 7 countries. Working with global sponsor, HTC Corporation, the ‘777 Tour’ will host an intimate gig in each of 7 cities.”
While Rihanna offered her fans the good news, she took to Twitter with even more excitement.
#DIAMONDS moves UP to #5 on this weeks Billboard Hot100 chart!!! Thanks to everyone for supporting this record in such an epic way
— Rihanna (@rihanna) October 31, 2012
While the only announced gig will be in the U.K., Rihanna will make her way to New York shortly before her tour kicks off with her fourth appearance on Saturday Night Live on November 10. If that’s not enough Rihanna for you, you can order her Diamonds Executive Platinum Box for $250 available December 11. Her album, Unapologetic drops November 19.
-Annie Reuter, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- The 1975 Cover Sade’s ‘By Your Side’
- Ed Sheeran Covers Little Mix’s ‘Touch’
- Jennifer Lopez Continues to Avoid Discussing Her Relationship with Drake
- Florida Georgia Line, Backstreet Boys Drop ‘God, Your Mama and Me’ Video
- Watch Alex Trebek Rap on ‘Jeopardy!’
- Adele, Pearl Jam and Dolly Parton Contribute to Brandi Carlile’s ‘Cover Stories’ Album