Ricky Martin Loses His Pants For Charity
Ricky Martin is taking off his pants for a good cause.
The singer tweeted a pantless photo of himself yesterday announcing that he would be auctioning off a pair of his trousers for Broadway Cares. The charity, which was founded in 1987 and then merged with Equity Fights Aids in 1992, raises money for organizations across the country that provide treatment and services for people affected by HIV/AIDS and their families.
Does the star of Broadway’s Evita wear boxers or briefs? Hard to tell in the picture he posted, but the guy does have some nice legs.
Ricky Martin (@ricky_martin) October 28, 2012
So how much would you pay to get into Ricky’s pants?
- Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Taylor Swift Will Not Sing About Exes, Air Dirty Laundry on ‘1989’
- Listen to a Preview of Ariana Grande’s ‘Too Close’
- 7 Videos That Led Director Mark Romanek to Taylor Swift
- Stream a Preview of Ariana Grande’s New Album ‘My Everything’
- Q&A: Joel Madden of Madden Brothers and the New Revolution of ‘We Are Done’
- Sam Smith: Tinder is ‘Ruining Romance’