Ricky Martin is taking off his pants for a good cause.
The singer tweeted a pantless photo of himself yesterday announcing that he would be auctioning off a pair of his trousers for Broadway Cares. The charity, which was founded in 1987 and then merged with Equity Fights Aids in 1992, raises money for organizations across the country that provide treatment and services for people affected by HIV/AIDS and their families.
Does the star of Broadway’s Evita wear boxers or briefs? Hard to tell in the picture he posted, but the guy does have some nice legs.
Ricky Martin (@ricky_martin) October 28, 2012
So how much would you pay to get into Ricky’s pants?
– Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Win Tickets To See The 1975 At MSG
- Win A $100 Party City Gift Card For The Ultimate Football Party
- The One Song Ed Sheeran Wishes He Kept For Himself
- Jackie Evancho on Inauguration Performance: ‘I’m Hoping that I Can Bring People Together’
- Ed Sheeran on Keeping ‘Shape of You’
- The Chainsmokers are Taking Their Moms to the GRAMMYs