Ricky Martin Loses His Pants For Charity
Ricky Martin is taking off his pants for a good cause.
The singer tweeted a pantless photo of himself yesterday announcing that he would be auctioning off a pair of his trousers for Broadway Cares. The charity, which was founded in 1987 and then merged with Equity Fights Aids in 1992, raises money for organizations across the country that provide treatment and services for people affected by HIV/AIDS and their families.
Does the star of Broadway’s Evita wear boxers or briefs? Hard to tell in the picture he posted, but the guy does have some nice legs.
Ricky Martin (@ricky_martin) October 28, 2012
So how much would you pay to get into Ricky’s pants?
- Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Interview: Joe Perry on Marriage, His New Memoir and the Future of Aerosmith
- Annie Lennox Says Twerking Has Nothing to Do with Feminism
- There’s All Kinds of Color in Gwen Stefani’s Video for ‘Baby Don’t Lie': Watch
- UNICEF Using Music to Educate Liberia About Ebola with ‘Ebola is Real': Listen
- Taylor Swift is Your Tour Guide in ‘Welcome to New York’
- Watch Taylor Swift’s Visit with the Naked Chef, ‘Shake It Off’ Parody ‘Bake It Off’