Kim’s College: Biel, O’Brien and Bosom Buddies!
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 9 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
1. Shakira named her new baby boy Biel. Another pop singer just had a baby boy. THIS artist just released the theme song for the new James Bond movie, Skyfall. Name her.
2. Conan O’Brien just took his little daughter to Ireland. On what Cable station can you now see The Conan O’’Brien Show?
3. What “Tale as Old as Time” was the first animated film nominated for a Best Picture Oscar?
4. The season premiere of The Newlywed Game has just premiered on the Game Show network. What’s the name of the host of the show?
5. Tom Hanks, who stars in Cloud Atlas, was also one of the leads on Bosom Buddies. Which Billy Joel song was the theme to that program?
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: email@example.com >
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: email@example.com >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Shania Twain Says New Album is In the Works
- 8-Seconds of White Noise from Taylor Swift Topped the Canadian iTunes Chart
- Sia Does ‘You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile’ For ‘Annie’ Soundtrack: Listen
- Related Questions: Walk the Moon, ‘Shut Up and Dance’
- We Can Survive 2014: What Have the Performers Been Up To?