It seems Miley Cyrus really couldn’t get enough of working with Ashton Kutcher.
The singer announced she will be making another appearance on the CBS comedy Two and a Half Men on November 8 as Missi, the daughter of one of Walden’s (Kutcher) old friends.
“I’ve been wanting to work with Ashton forever and I couldn’t really take time away to do a movie from my record right now. So, we wanted to work together, then we thought Two and a Half Men would be the quick and easy way to do it,” she said in a statement. “It turned out to be something that I loved so much I came back for a second episode.”
Miley is coming back to meet up with Angus T. Jones’ character Jake, since when she last appeared on October 17, the two had struck up a little romance. It seems she’s back for a little more love, but as Miley explained, there will be no funny business.
“I think it’s fun for the show, because what we thought was fun about my character is everyone that came on, even when Charlie was there, it was, ‘Who’s going to sleep with Charlie?’ or, ‘Who’s going to sleep with Ashton?’ And that’s so not my character,” she said. “My character is just so in your face and blunt and really kind of puts Ashton back in his place. It’s really fun and they’ve never really had a girl character come on like that.”
Are you excited about Miley’s return to the show?
– Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- ‘On the Spot’ with Carson and Cane: How Much Does One Pound of Lemons Weigh?
- Could Johnny Depp and Angelina Jolie Be the Next Celebrity Couple?
- FM Magazine: Boys & Girls Harbor 2016 Salute to Achievement
- Harry Styles Shares ‘Another Man’ Covers
- Jill Scott, Tyrese to Perform Soul Train Weekend 2016
- Drake Releases Short Film ‘Please Forgive Me’