Travis Barker Stars In Hilarious “Helping Parents To Rock” Public Service Announcement
“Being a dad is great. But things start to happen to you that they don’t tell you about in parenting books.. dark things,” Barker says with a stoic, rather depressed-looking face. Fortunately for the drummer, he’s soon saved when he finds an invaluable public service that restores his old life; “Helping Parents To Rock.”
According to the PSA, his time as a parent had robbed him of his drumming chops and destroyed his taste in music and pension for making trouble.
As the PSA continues, Barker is rehabilitated to his former self, thanks to the “Helping Parents To Rock” team.
The Kimmel staff didn’t leave any loose ends. The promo even provides a toll free phone number, (855) NOW ROCK. Calling the number reveals a recorded announcement offering several selections including an emergency line, connecting callers to Tenacious D. Choosing option 2 to report a parent that doesn’t rock directs the caller to the KISS street team. Looking for group support? Option 3 will connect you to Alanis Morrissette to help you find a seminar in your area.
Additional public service announcements can be found at HelpingParentsToRock.org.
— Jay Tilles, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Win Dinner For Two On Spirit Cruises
- U2 Worried Their Tour Was Already Over When The Edge Fell Off the Stage
- Lady Gaga Is a Blonde Again: See Her New Look
- Jon Bon Jovi Wrote a Song for Rutgers Grads: Watch
- Bill Murray Will Wish You a ‘Very Murray Christmas’ This December
- Adam Lambert Teases Two More Songs Off New Album ‘The Original High': Listen