Kris Allen On Halloween: ‘If You Don’t Dress Up, You’re Lame.’
Kris Allen takes Halloween pretty seriously.
So seriously in fact that he has a theory about the holiday.
“If you dress up, you can have a good time, “ he explained to CBS Local. “But if you don’t, it’s kind of like, you’re just lame, so go home.”
A couple of years ago, the American Idol winner dressed up as Mario from the Nintendo video game, Super Mario Bros. The singer said it was even more hilarious because he was wearing a 12-year-old’s costume.
Last year he dressed up as Quailman from the ’90s Nickelodeon series Doug. The costume, which required Kris to wear his underwear on the outside of his clothes, also featured his dog Zorro as his trusty companion Quaildog.
This year though, he’s going to be in New York City for the spooky holiday and wants to do it up right.
When we talked to Kris, he was still deciding what he and his four friends should be, though he had narrowed it down to two choices: the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles or The Avengers.
What do you think Kris should dress up as this year?
– Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Which ‘Walking Dead’ Character Has the Most Kills?
- Trooper Reprimanded, Needs Counseling for Taking Picture with Snoop Dogg
- And the Next Host of The View May Be… Monica Lewinsky?
- Lana Del Rey Announces Brief Summer Tour with Grimes
- Avril Lavigne Reveals Her Mystery Illness: Lyme Disease
- This Is How Beyonce & Blue Ivy Floss