Bon Jovi has a busy 2013 in store for their fans.
The band announced via their website that they will hit the road for an extensive world tour covering North America, Europe, the Far East, Africa, Latin America and Australia. “Because We Can – The Tour” will begin in February in Canada, beginning on February 13th in Montreal.
Dates in the United States, and hopefully Chicago, will be announced soon.
The tour will also coincide with the release of the band new album, What About Now, which will hit stores in the Spring 2013.
Check out the tour announcement, here:
Will you check this tour out? Are you looking forward to their new album?
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- R. Kelly Honors Nelson Mandela on ‘Arsenio Hall Show’
- Watch Daft Punk’s Video for ‘Instant Crush’ Featuring Julian Casablancas
- Interview: Travie McCoy Talks Collaborating with Jason Mraz on New Single, ‘Rough Water’
- Alicia Keys Unlocks Her Music Vault On New Interactive Fan Site
- John Mayer On Those ‘Smoldering’ “Who You Love” Photos & Duet with Katy Perry
- Peter Gabriel Remembers Nelson Mandela: ‘It Leaves an Enormous Hole’