Bon Jovi Announce Tour, Album
Bon Jovi has a busy 2013 in store for their fans.
The band announced via their website that they will hit the road for an extensive world tour covering North America, Europe, the Far East, Africa, Latin America and Australia. “Because We Can – The Tour” will begin in February in Canada, beginning on February 13th in Montreal.
Dates in the United States, and hopefully Chicago, will be announced soon.
The tour will also coincide with the release of the band new album, What About Now, which will hit stores in the Spring 2013.
Check out the tour announcement, here:
Will you check this tour out? Are you looking forward to their new album?
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Phil Collins Calls Adele ‘A Slippery Little Fish’ After Supposed Album Snub
- Style Files: Kim Cesarion on Suits and Stockholm Fashion
- Sam Smith Pulls Surprise Guest Ed Sheeran for ‘Stay With Me’ Duet: Watch
- Interview: Usher Talks ‘UR Experience’ Tour, ‘Hands of Stone,’ Bieber and Strippers
- Taylor Swift Says She Was ‘Never Taught the Definition of Feminism’ as a Little Girl, Wishes She Had Been
- This Taylor Swift/Beyoncé Mashup Will Change Your Life