Bon Jovi has a busy 2013 in store for their fans.
The band announced via their website that they will hit the road for an extensive world tour covering North America, Europe, the Far East, Africa, Latin America and Australia. “Because We Can – The Tour” will begin in February in Canada, beginning on February 13th in Montreal.
Dates in the United States, and hopefully Chicago, will be announced soon.
The tour will also coincide with the release of the band new album, What About Now, which will hit stores in the Spring 2013.
Check out the tour announcement, here:
Will you check this tour out? Are you looking forward to their new album?
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Artists Send Love to London after Parliament Attack
- Drake’s Latest Tattoo is a Portrait of an Iconic R&B Singer
- Rupert Grint Really is Ed Sheeran
- Ed Sheeran Honored by Songwriters Hall Of Fame
- Hell To the No!: NYC is Officially the Most Expensive City in the U.S.
- Nicki Minaj and David Guetta Join Forces again for ‘Light My Body Up’