Bon Jovi Announce Tour, Album
Bon Jovi has a busy 2013 in store for their fans.
The band announced via their website that they will hit the road for an extensive world tour covering North America, Europe, the Far East, Africa, Latin America and Australia. “Because We Can – The Tour” will begin in February in Canada, beginning on February 13th in Montreal.
Dates in the United States, and hopefully Chicago, will be announced soon.
The tour will also coincide with the release of the band new album, What About Now, which will hit stores in the Spring 2013.
Check out the tour announcement, here:
Will you check this tour out? Are you looking forward to their new album?
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Enter To Win: Phillip Phillips Autographed Guitar
- Kanye West, Lorde Reportedly Getting Together in the Studio
- Bono Calls U2’s Surprise iTunes Album Release ‘Punk Rock': ‘Annoy People and Get in Their Faces’
- Prince Releases New Song ‘Funknroll': Listen
- This Week On FM Magazine: Gilda’s Club Northern New Jersey
- Related Questions: Ne-Yo – ‘She Knows’