She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 9 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
1. Jim Carrey is dating a 26-year-old makeup artist. In one of his earliest film roles, he played Ace Ventura. What was Ace’s Ventura’s profession?
2. Dennis Quaid’s wife of 8 years, Kimberly, has filed for divorce. Dennis is now starring in a new TV series with Michael Chiklis that takes place in a city known for its gambling. Name it.
3. Katy Perry is celebrating her 27th birthday today. Katy made her film debut as a voice in what family film?
4. Bobby Brown has been arrested on suspicion of drunken driving for the second time this year. According to one of his biggest hits, “I don’t need permission. Make my own decisions.” What song is that?
5. Clark Kent (aka Superman) is quitting his job as a reporter at the newspaper to become a blogger. What’s the name of the newspaper that Clark works for?
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: firstname.lastname@example.org †>
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: email@example.com >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Lea Michele Announces Debut Album, Releases New Song ‘Cannonball’
- Behind the Song: Robin Thicke’s ‘Blurred Lines’
- Do Better Looks Mean Better Grades For High School Students?
- Watch: Britney Spears Plugs Her Own Fragrance in ‘Perfume’ Video
- Jim & Kim’s 12 Days Of Christmas Toys: Battroborg 3-in-1 Battle Arena