If You Know What Gram Means You Could See P!nk In Concert!
Today, we had a listener named John call in to try to figure out what lyrics Gram was rockin’ to so he could take his wife to see P!nk.
Find out how he did after the jump!
Here’s How It Works…
Producer Craig’s Gram will read some lyrics from one of today’s hit songs that she’s been jammin’ on while doing the dishes, laundry and gardening. We’ll pick a caller to try to guess what song it is in order to win the prize of the day – P!nk tickets!
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: email@example.com †>
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: email@example.com >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Shania Twain Says New Album is In the Works
- 8-Seconds of White Noise from Taylor Swift Topped the Canadian iTunes Chart
- Sia Does ‘You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile’ For ‘Annie’ Soundtrack: Listen
- Related Questions: Walk the Moon, ‘Shut Up and Dance’
- We Can Survive 2014: What Have the Performers Been Up To?