Can’t Decide What to Dress Your Pooch for Halloween? Help is Here!!
I am Halloween-challenged. I always have been. I am not the cool girl in the room with the costume that people exclaim over because it is incredibly creative. I have been that way all my life.
But, in my neighborhood everyone dresses their pets up for Halloween. The West Village is a big dog neighborhood and I wanted to dress my Black Labs up this year.
Problem #1: I have big dogs…most of the costumes are for little, tiny purse dogs.
Problem #2: My dogs are not fans of anything on their bodies – I tried antlers at Christmas… it was not pretty.
Problem #3: I am Halloween-challenged as mentioned above.
Dara Foster from PupStyle.com to the rescue!!!
- SEE ALSO: The 10 Best Dog Costumes on Pinterest
- SEE ALSO ALSO: Top Trending Costumes for Halloween 2012
–Kim Berk, Fresh 102.7
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: email@example.com
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: email@example.com
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- One Direction’s Harry Styles Very Much Enjoys Kacey Musgraves’ Music
- It’s Lady Gaga, Tony Bennett & a Flute Solo on ‘Nature Boy': Listen
- Watch Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers Jam with Steve Winwood
- Phil Collins to Play First Show in 4 Years
- Robin Thicke’s ‘Blurred Lines’ Deposition: The Revealing, Self-Deprecating, Hilarious Highlights