What Are The Most Inappropriate Kids’ Halloween Costumes?
Halloween is right around the corner and moms everywhere are arguing with their kids about what costumes they want to wear this year.
Then, there are the parents who dress their children in incredibly inappropriate costumes… the kind of costumes that make you cringe, then let slip with a small giggle from behind your hands that are covering your mouth which is agape with horror. No, really, these costumes are that bad!!
Babble.com had a list of the most inappropriate kids’ costumes and we had listeners call in to guess what costumes were on the list and it turns out they had worst costumes than we had even thought of… Jerry Sandusky, Hannibal Lechter & Lady Gaga!
Check out the 10 Most Inappropriate Kids Costumes according to Babble.com. The number one costume, is so offensive on a little kid that you will be appalled!!!
SEE ALSO: Top Trending Costumes for Halloween 2012
SEE ALSO ALSO: Adorable Halloween Costumes You Can Make For Baby
–Kim Berk, Fresh 102.7
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: email@example.com
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- 5 Facts We Learned About Kodaline’s New Album ‘Coming Up for Air’
- Hunter Hayes Performs Emotional Cover of Sam Smith’s ‘I’m Not the Only One': Watch
- Giorgio Moroder Announces First Album in 30 Years, Debuts Sia-Featuring Single: Listen
- Pitbull’s Next Album Is Called ‘Dale’ & Everything Is Right with the World
- Win a Trip to See Mumford & Sons in NYC: Play Pingo