Watch Taylor Swift ‘Begin Again’ in Paris
In Taylor Swift’s latest video, she walks the streets of Paris checking out the sites, looking incredibly fashionable and falling in love.
Basically, just a normal day in the life of Taylor Swift.
The video for her sweet ballad “Begin Again” is a love letter to the City of Lights with shots of the Eiffel Tower and the River Seine. Taylor also shows off her new ladylike style in flowy skirts, floral prints and of course red, in honor of her new album.
But most of all the video is an ode to love.
Taylor might get knocked down (“I’ve been spending the last eight months thinking all love ever does is break and burn and end”), but she always manages to get back up.
This time it’s a chance meeting in a café with a nice Parisian boy that helps her bounce back. Ooh la la.
We say forget about that other guy Taylor, we know you’re hilarious.
Watch the video for “Begin Again” off of Red below.
– Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Snoop Dogg Banned from Katy Perry’s Super Bowl Halftime Show After Iggy Azalea Diss
- Hozier Recruits Margaery Tyrell for ‘Something New’ Video: Watch
- Mumford & Sons Announce New Album ‘Wilder Mind’
- Walking Dead Recap: ‘You Should Keep Your Gates Closed’
- Madonna Announces 2015 World Tour
- Carly Rae Jepsen Drops New Song ‘I Really Like You': Listen