New York City’s favorite retro rockers, Lily & The Parlour Tricks, have delivered a teaser video for “Murder Song,” the latest single from their self-titled EP, released in October 2011. There’s an ax, blood and a man sneaking around in the dark with an ax, so it’s safe to say someone will be murdered.
With Halloween around the corner, it’s obvious Lily & The Parlour Tricks understand that timing is everything.
The band just wrapped up performing during CMJ 2012, headling Big Picture Media’s Showcase at Sullivan Hall on October 19. It was during the annual music festival last year that Lily & The Parlour Tricks truly made a name for themselves, creating a groundswell of buzz in New York City and eventually elsewhere, landing them a spot on the South By Southwest lineup.
When asked about the theme of the video, Lily Claire stated “the video is more of a narrative short horror movie.”
A precise date for the release of the full length video hasn’t been announced, but considering the nature of the teaser and Claire’s comments, it will likely be timed perfectly.
- [PHOTOS]Lily & The Parlour Tricks @ Sullivan Hall
- Lily & The Parlour Tricks Perform “Darwin Song” in Studio
- Go Retro With Lily & The Parlour Tricks
- [PHOTOS] Lily & The Parlour Tricks @ The Bell House
- [PHOTOS] Lily & The Parlour Tricks @ Bowery Electric
Show Lily some love!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Beyoncé and Rita Ora Pose Together at Met Gala, Shut Down ‘Becky’ Rumors
- Bono and Lupita Nyong’o Dedicate Broadway Performance to Abducted Girls
- ‘Hamilton’ Sets All-Time Tony Nominations Record
- Kevin Durant was Surprised to Hear His Name in Drake’s Song
- 2016 Met Gala: Behind the Scenes with Music Royalty
- Pearl Jam to Release Single Featuring Beyoncé