New York City’s favorite retro rockers, Lily & The Parlour Tricks, have delivered a teaser video for “Murder Song,” the latest single from their self-titled EP, released in October 2011. There’s an ax, blood and a man sneaking around in the dark with an ax, so it’s safe to say someone will be murdered.
With Halloween around the corner, it’s obvious Lily & The Parlour Tricks understand that timing is everything.
The band just wrapped up performing during CMJ 2012, headling Big Picture Media’s Showcase at Sullivan Hall on October 19. It was during the annual music festival last year that Lily & The Parlour Tricks truly made a name for themselves, creating a groundswell of buzz in New York City and eventually elsewhere, landing them a spot on the South By Southwest lineup.
When asked about the theme of the video, Lily Claire stated “the video is more of a narrative short horror movie.”
A precise date for the release of the full length video hasn’t been announced, but considering the nature of the teaser and Claire’s comments, it will likely be timed perfectly.
- [PHOTOS]Lily & The Parlour Tricks @ Sullivan Hall
- Lily & The Parlour Tricks Perform “Darwin Song” in Studio
- Go Retro With Lily & The Parlour Tricks
- [PHOTOS] Lily & The Parlour Tricks @ The Bell House
- [PHOTOS] Lily & The Parlour Tricks @ Bowery Electric
Show Lily some love!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Carson and Cane’s Couple’s Court: “Cheater, Cheater!”
- Watch Akon Share Some Questionable Views about Women
- Seal Joins Montreal Street Performer for Surprise ‘Stand By Me’ Duet
- Watch Fifth Harmony Members Help Kids Make Beautiful Music
- Sting and Peter Gabriel: The ‘Tantric Twins’ Stretch Out in New York
- Chris Martin Calls Rihanna the Frank Sinatra of our Generation