Madonna Dunks Her Son In Honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month
When Madonna recently taped an appearance on Ellen she had a surprise in store for her son Rocco.
As part of the show she volunteered her 12-year-old son to take a seat in the dunk tank, which would help raise $10,000 for breast cancer research, something Ellen DeGeneres has been doing all month long.
When Ellen asked Rocco, who is a dancer on his mother’s MDNA tour, if his mother was too strict, he replied: “Um, yeah, she’s a good mother.” Madonna of course kept pressing her son, questioning what that really meant.
In the end, Rocco explained that she is strict but he doesn’t mind: “She’s a good mother. Yes. That’s all I have to say. She’s very strict, but in a good way.”
When asked how he feels about his famous mom flashing her lady parts to her fans though, the young boy was very clear: “I actually don’t see that.”Madonna confirmed, explaining he’s underneath the stage getting ready when she does all of that.
Watch Rocco get dunked below. The full episode with the Material Girl airs Monday, October 29.
- Cicely C. Mitchell, Mix 96.5, Houston
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Amy Adams Hangs Some Mistletoe in Front of One Direction in ‘SNL’ Promo: Watch
- Watch Stephen Colbert’s All-Star Goodbye to ‘The Colbert Report’
- Nick Jonas Recreates Tom Hanks’ Iconic Big Piano Dance: Watch
- Big Boi Hops on Maroon 5’s ‘Animals’ Remix: Listen
- 5 Things About ‘The Interview’ from Someone Who Has Seen It
- Game of Thrones Author Offers to Screen ‘The Interview’ at His Movie Theater