PSY’s “Gangnam Style” Makes It To The U.N.
Could the ‘Invisible Horse Dance’ be the key to world peace? United Nations Secretary General Ban Ki-moon seems to think so.
Ban joked that PSY has now surpassed him as the most famous South Korean in the world while PSY returned the compliment.
“This is [a] much more better feeling than when I did No. 2 on Billboard.”
Ban continued, “We have tough negotiations in the United Nations. I was thinking of playing ‘Gangnam Style’ so that everybody would stop and dance. Maybe you can bring UN style?”
- Photos: PSY Goes Gangnam @ the U.N.
It seems PSY isn’t only taking over the UN. “Gangnam Style” is now set to a synchronized Halloween Light show in Leesburg, Virginia. The Edwards Light Show used over 8,500 lights and roughly 250 channels of computer animation to create this mashup of light and sound.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Rock in Rio Comes to Vegas: Metallica, Linkin Park, Taylor Swift, No Doubt to Headline
- Lady Gaga After Tel Aviv Show: ‘The World View of Israel is Just Not Reality’
- Sam Smith Offers a Day in His Life with ‘Restart’ Video: Watch
- Beyoncé Handles Central Park Wardrobe Malfunction with Unparalleled Grace
- Hear Aretha Franklin’s Powerful Cover of Adele’s ‘Rolling in the Deep’
- Prince Announces Album Release Livestream Party