PSY’s “Gangnam Style” Makes It To The U.N.
Could the ‘Invisible Horse Dance’ be the key to world peace? United Nations Secretary General Ban Ki-moon seems to think so.
Ban joked that PSY has now surpassed him as the most famous South Korean in the world while PSY returned the compliment.
“This is [a] much more better feeling than when I did No. 2 on Billboard.”
Ban continued, “We have tough negotiations in the United Nations. I was thinking of playing ‘Gangnam Style’ so that everybody would stop and dance. Maybe you can bring UN style?”
- Photos: PSY Goes Gangnam @ the U.N.
It seems PSY isn’t only taking over the UN. “Gangnam Style” is now set to a synchronized Halloween Light show in Leesburg, Virginia. The Edwards Light Show used over 8,500 lights and roughly 250 channels of computer animation to create this mashup of light and sound.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Chris Martin Walks Into a Bar, Plays Free Acoustic Show
- Did Rihanna Enact a Real Revenge Fantasy In the ‘BBHHM’ Video?
- Katherine Heigl and Alexis Bledel Star in Lesbian Love Story ‘Jenny’s Wedding': Watch
- You Will be Watching Music Videos Through Facebook Very Soon
- The New ‘Wet Hot American Summer’ Series Looks Funny and Very Twisted: Watch the Trailer
- Say Hello To Quasi Modo, the World’s Ugliest Dog