PSY’s “Gangnam Style” Makes It To The U.N.
Could the ‘Invisible Horse Dance’ be the key to world peace? United Nations Secretary General Ban Ki-moon seems to think so.
Ban joked that PSY has now surpassed him as the most famous South Korean in the world while PSY returned the compliment.
“This is [a] much more better feeling than when I did No. 2 on Billboard.”
Ban continued, “We have tough negotiations in the United Nations. I was thinking of playing ‘Gangnam Style’ so that everybody would stop and dance. Maybe you can bring UN style?”
- Photos: PSY Goes Gangnam @ the U.N.
It seems PSY isn’t only taking over the UN. “Gangnam Style” is now set to a synchronized Halloween Light show in Leesburg, Virginia. The Edwards Light Show used over 8,500 lights and roughly 250 channels of computer animation to create this mashup of light and sound.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Ingrid Michaelson Looks To The Past For Inspiration On ‘Time Machine’
- War Gets Romantic in Vance Joy’s ‘Georgia’ Video: Watch
- Ed Sheeran Gives Newly Married Couple Surprise of a Lifetime at Their Wedding: Watch
- Here’s Billy Zane Reading Tweets Meant for Zayn Malik
- Duran Duran’s New Album Features Nile Rodgers, John Frusciante, Mark Ronson Collabs
- Zayn Malik Breaks Silence About Quitting One Direction, Plans Solo Career (Eventually)