We have a brand new game on the Jim & Kim Morning Show that tests your knowledge of your significant other! We’re calling it “Do You Know Your Mate” and it happens at 6:38 every weekday morning! Play along!
Here’s how to play the game:
You, as a couple, can call Jim & Kim at 6:38 every weekday morning to see how well you know the person you wake up to every day! You can be married, engaged or just boyfriend or girlfriend! You can be straight or gay! Everyone can play!
One person will go into our sound-proof booth while the other answers questions about the relationship. We then release that member to see how well they know their significant other!
Today’s couple was Chris and Annalise!
Find out how they did below!
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: email@example.com
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: email@example.com
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Austin Mahone Drops Dancetastic Video for ‘Banga! Banga!’
- Willie Nelson Teams Up with Harry Connick Jr. on Holiday Track ‘When I’m Home’
- GRAMMY Gourmet: Josh Homme On His Kinship With Anthony Bourdain
- Jim & Kim’s 12 Days Of Christmas Toys: Barbie Digital Makeover Mirror
- Kanye Rails Against the GRAMMYs Over His Lack of Nominations, Again