Presidential Parenting Advice from Obama to Jay-Z
Jay-Z has always been a vocal supporter of Barack Obama’s presidency, but as it turns out Barack Obama is a pretty big supporter of Jay-Z as well.
In a recent interview with a Cleveland radio station, the president was asked about his relationship with the Brooklyn born music mogul and new dad.
“I’ve gotten to know these guys over the first several years,” Obama said about Beyonce and Jay-Z. “They’re good people. They’re down to earth. Beyonce could not be sweeter to Michelle and the girls. So they’re good friends. They really are down-to-earth folks. We talk about the same things I talk about with all my friends.”
When asked what parenting advice President Obama gave to Jay-Z when Blue Ivy was born, he didn’t hold back.
“I made sure that Jay-Z was helping Beyonce out [with the baby],” he said. “And not leaving it all with mom and the mother-in-law.”
There you have it! Beyonce and Jay-Z are “down-to-earth” folks and the President is a hands-on dad. All of these super powerful people seem so wholesome!
–Kimberly Rae Miller, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Watch Katy Perry Go Undercover in ‘Birthday’
- One Direction Accused of Plagiarism with ‘You and I’ Video
- Single Again: 3 Doors Down – ‘Kryptonite’
- Beyoncé Lands the Cover of TIME’s 100 Most Influential People Issue
- Four Day Pop Up Cat Cafe! Don’t Miss It!
- Avril Lavigne Responds to Claims That Her ‘Hello Kitty’ Video is Racist