Jay-Z has always been a vocal supporter of Barack Obama’s presidency, but as it turns out Barack Obama is a pretty big supporter of Jay-Z as well.
In a recent interview with a Cleveland radio station, the president was asked about his relationship with the Brooklyn born music mogul and new dad.
“I’ve gotten to know these guys over the first several years,” Obama said about Beyonce and Jay-Z. “They’re good people. They’re down to earth. Beyonce could not be sweeter to Michelle and the girls. So they’re good friends. They really are down-to-earth folks. We talk about the same things I talk about with all my friends.”
When asked what parenting advice President Obama gave to Jay-Z when Blue Ivy was born, he didn’t hold back.
“I made sure that Jay-Z was helping Beyonce out [with the baby],” he said. “And not leaving it all with mom and the mother-in-law.”
There you have it! Beyonce and Jay-Z are “down-to-earth” folks and the President is a hands-on dad. All of these super powerful people seem so wholesome!
–Kimberly Rae Miller, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Officially Parents, But What’s Up With the Baby’s Name?
- Shawn Mendes Pokes Fun of Jimmy Fallon on ‘The Tonight Show’
- Adele on Quitting Smoking: ‘I’m Convinced That’s Made my Voice Weaker’
- Diddy Donates $1 Million to Howard University Scholarship Fund
- 5 Best Songs on Shawn Mendes’ ‘Illuminate’
- Justin Timberlake Revamps ‘Can’t Stop the Feeling!’ with James Corden, Gwen Stefani