Presidential Parenting Advice from Obama to Jay-Z
Jay-Z has always been a vocal supporter of Barack Obama’s presidency, but as it turns out Barack Obama is a pretty big supporter of Jay-Z as well.
In a recent interview with a Cleveland radio station, the president was asked about his relationship with the Brooklyn born music mogul and new dad.
“I’ve gotten to know these guys over the first several years,” Obama said about Beyonce and Jay-Z. “They’re good people. They’re down to earth. Beyonce could not be sweeter to Michelle and the girls. So they’re good friends. They really are down-to-earth folks. We talk about the same things I talk about with all my friends.”
When asked what parenting advice President Obama gave to Jay-Z when Blue Ivy was born, he didn’t hold back.
“I made sure that Jay-Z was helping Beyonce out [with the baby],” he said. “And not leaving it all with mom and the mother-in-law.”
There you have it! Beyonce and Jay-Z are “down-to-earth” folks and the President is a hands-on dad. All of these super powerful people seem so wholesome!
–Kimberly Rae Miller, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Listen to Michael Jackson’s Unreleased Song, ‘Slave to the Rhythm’
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Watch Kings of Leon Rate the Best Cheesesteaks of Philadelphia
- Interview: Hayley Williams on the Paramore Cruise, the Fall Out Boy Tour & Why She’ll (Probably) Never Go Solo