Presidential Parenting Advice from Obama to Jay-Z
Jay-Z has always been a vocal supporter of Barack Obama’s presidency, but as it turns out Barack Obama is a pretty big supporter of Jay-Z as well.
In a recent interview with a Cleveland radio station, the president was asked about his relationship with the Brooklyn born music mogul and new dad.
“I’ve gotten to know these guys over the first several years,” Obama said about Beyonce and Jay-Z. “They’re good people. They’re down to earth. Beyonce could not be sweeter to Michelle and the girls. So they’re good friends. They really are down-to-earth folks. We talk about the same things I talk about with all my friends.”
When asked what parenting advice President Obama gave to Jay-Z when Blue Ivy was born, he didn’t hold back.
“I made sure that Jay-Z was helping Beyonce out [with the baby],” he said. “And not leaving it all with mom and the mother-in-law.”
There you have it! Beyonce and Jay-Z are “down-to-earth” folks and the President is a hands-on dad. All of these super powerful people seem so wholesome!
–Kimberly Rae Miller, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- How To Get That Fierce Holiday Look by Beyoncé’s Makeup Artist Francesca Tolot
- Katy Perry Reveals Holiday Covergirl Campaign
- 18 Holiday Gifts For The Music Lover In Your Life
- Lorde Was Taylor Swift’s Manager For One Night, And One Night Only
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett Help Us Swing Into the Holidays With New H&M Commercial: Watch
- Rihanna Teases New Album with 15-Second Snippet