Harry Potter is Finally Single! Start Lining Up Outside Daniel Radcliffe’s House, Ladies!
If you see a line outside a West Village apartment, you can bet that it’s Daniel Radcliffe’s abode. The Harry Potter star has reportedly called it quits with his girlfriend of two-years, Rosie Coker. The two met on the set of “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows,” where Coker worked as a set painter.
Coker’s father spoke with London’s Daily Mail to say that his daughter is currently “trying to move on. She won’t want to talk about it.”
The break-up could be the result of a fling Radcliffe is rumored to have had with “Kill Your Darlings” co-star Erin Darke. Looks like Radcliffe may be a bit of a player. According to Life & Style ‘Erin thought it was a real relationship, going as far as introducing Daniel as her boyfriend.”
‘He’s flown her out to London and taken her on dates and spent plenty of time with her in NYC, but Daniel just up and left New York without a second thought. Erin was devastated!’
Who knew The Boy Who Lived was such a heart breaker?
–Kimberly Rae Miller, CBS Local
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- One Direction’s Harry Styles Very Much Enjoys Kacey Musgraves’ Music
- It’s Lady Gaga, Tony Bennett & a Flute Solo on ‘Nature Boy': Listen
- Watch Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers Jam with Steve Winwood
- Phil Collins to Play First Show in 4 Years
- Robin Thicke’s ‘Blurred Lines’ Deposition: The Revealing, Self-Deprecating, Hilarious Highlights
- George Harrison Tributes Lined Up Around Reissue of Solo Albums