Christina Aguilera: Spokeswoman for Plus-Size Dating?
Christina Aguilera can’t stop talking about her new curves and now one company wants her to put her money where her mouth is.
The singer has been offered $3 million dollars to promote TheBigandTheBeautiful.com, a dating site geared towards women with curves.
The site’s president, Whitney Thompson, who was the first-ever plus size winner of America’s Next Top Model, told Us Weekly that she thinks Xtina would be a “perfect fit as the new face of the brand.”
If the “Your Body” singer takes the deal, she would be required to promote the dating site in a television commercial, a radio spot and two photo shoots, along with making four public appearances to get the word out about the company.
They would also expect her to put her musical talent to the test by writing a jingle that incorporates their “beauty at any size” mantra. From the sounds of their most recent commercial, it seems they could really use her help.
Christina has yet to comment on the site’s offer.
- Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Woman Dies After Collapsing at Coachella of ‘Apparent Drug Overdose’
- Style Files: Selena Gomez Launches ‘Rock Chic’ Adidas NEO Summer Collection
- Major Lazer Teams Up with Pharrell and an ‘Aerosol Can’
- Prince, Warner Bros. Announce Partnership, ‘Purple Rain’ Reissue
- Austin Mahone Drops ‘Till I Find You,’ New Album Track Listing
- One Direction Morph Into Each Other For ‘You & I’ Video