Bruno Mars Stops By the Jim & Kim Morning Show!
Bruno Mars has gone where not many people have gone before. He was both the musical guest and host of Saturday Night Live this past weekend. Taylor Swift, Mick Jagger, Justin Timberlake and Elton John have also done it, just to name a few. And he was a hit!
Did you see the mouse skit?
What about when he was an intern at Pandora when the music stream went down and he had to sing all of the artists… he sounded just like Billy Joe Armstrong from Green Day, Michael Jackson and even Katy Perry.
And my personal favorite? Bruno Mars in drag! We even offered him a job where he could perform in drag!
Bruno has stopped by once before and I always remembered him being so easy to talk to and very down to earth, not to mention funny!
Yesterday, we all packed into a production studio just after 10AM – Jim, Producer Craig, three record company execs, a videographer, a photographer and our boss – it was like a clown car! But Bruno was as charming as ever in his cool hat and sunglasses (only famous people can pull of sunglasses inside) and he told us all about meeting Tom Hanks and what happened behind the scenes on Saturday Night Live.
We also put Bruno in the “Hot Seat” for a few minutes, where he told us he DEFINITELY would spit off the Empire State Building if given the opportunity!
Listen to the full interview below!
–Kim Berk, Fresh 102.7
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: email@example.com
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: email@example.com
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Chris Martin Walks Into a Bar, Plays Free Acoustic Show
- Did Rihanna Enact a Real Revenge Fantasy In the ‘BBHHM’ Video?
- Katherine Heigl and Alexis Bledel Star in Lesbian Love Story ‘Jenny’s Wedding': Watch
- You Will be Watching Music Videos Through Facebook Very Soon
- The New ‘Wet Hot American Summer’ Series Looks Funny and Very Twisted: Watch the Trailer