Rumor Has It Adele Has A Baby
PEOPLE magazine reported on Sunday afternoon via a friend of the family that Adele is officially a new mom. The 24-year-old British singer and her boyfriend Simon Konecki have been very private about the pregnancy from the beginning and have not made an official announcement yet.
In late June, Adele publicly announced that she was expecting via her official website, writing, “We’re over the moon and very excited but please respect our privacy at this precious time. Yours always, Adele xx.”
Less than a month ago, Adele was spotted in London wearing black maternity wear form head to toe. She also grace the cover of Rolling Stone, and many of her fellow musician praised her inside the issue.
PEOPLE also revealed that while Adele was in the process of releasing the new theme song for James Bond, “Skyfall,” which premiered on October 4th, she was “totally laying low and nesting. She is just thrilled [about becoming a mom].”
She has already received some congratulatory tweets from her fellow singers such as Jessie J as well as fans.
Congratulations @officialadele on your baby boy!! Amazing ♥
— JESSIE J (@JessieJ) October 21, 2012
-Danielle Clasing, B96/Chicago
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Bono, Liam Neeson Have Been Screenwriting a Film Together
- Chrissie Hynde on Too Much Sex Appeal in Pop: ‘Maybe They Should Just Be Making Porn Films’
- Metallica to Release Box Set of Recordings of Every 2014 Show
- Sharon Osbourne Says U2 Gave Away ‘Mediocre Music’ for Free Because ‘No One Wants to Buy It’
- Beyoncé & Jay Z Might Be Working on a Joint Album
- Interview: Mike Rutherford Looks Back on Genesis, Ahead to Mike + The Mechanics