fun. Reveal Their Best Halloween Costumes
One of the biggest acts of 2012, fun. recently sat down with 103.7 ENERGY/San Diego and revealed their favorite childhood Halloween costumes. While some costumes were for good laughs, others turned out to be a bit eerie.
“I was John Ritter two years in a row before he died,” Jack Antonoff said with a straight face.
It turns out Jack wasn’t the only member of the band to portray a famous actor. In fact, both frontman Nate Ruess and Andrew Dost dressed up as other famous people in film, be it an actress or a character.
“That’s tough to top,” Nate said after Jack revealed his Halloween costume. “But I was Jamie Lee Curtis.”
As for Andrew Dost, instead of an actor per say he channeled a character actor Michael J. Fox made popular in the Back to the Future trilogy.
“I was Marty McFly for about five years in a row,” Andrew admitted. “But only because I had a similar vest.”
Though they’re all grown up now and touring through the U.S. until the end of the year doesn’t mean fun. will stop celebrating Halloween. Who knows, maybe they’ll dress up during their Halloween concert this October.
-Annie Reuter, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Taylor Swift is Your Tour Guide in ‘Welcome to New York’
- Watch Taylor Swift’s Visit with the Naked Chef, ‘Shake It Off’ Parody ‘Bake It Off’
- Singing Nun Releases Debut Single and It’s Madonna’s ‘Like a Virgin’
- Foo Fighters Will Play Chicago’s Wrigley Field Next Summer
- Lorde’s ‘Hunger Games’ Soundtrack to Feature Kanye West, Charli XCX, Tinashé
- You Are Not Alone: James Blunt Also Got Sick of Hearing ‘You’re Beautiful’