One of the biggest acts of 2012, fun. recently sat down with 103.7 ENERGY/San Diego and revealed their favorite childhood Halloween costumes. While some costumes were for good laughs, others turned out to be a bit eerie.
“I was John Ritter two years in a row before he died,” Jack Antonoff said with a straight face.
It turns out Jack wasn’t the only member of the band to portray a famous actor. In fact, both frontman Nate Ruess and Andrew Dost dressed up as other famous people in film, be it an actress or a character.
“That’s tough to top,” Nate said after Jack revealed his Halloween costume. “But I was Jamie Lee Curtis.”
As for Andrew Dost, instead of an actor per say he channeled a character actor Michael J. Fox made popular in the Back to the Future trilogy.
“I was Marty McFly for about five years in a row,” Andrew admitted. “But only because I had a similar vest.”
Though they’re all grown up now and touring through the U.S. until the end of the year doesn’t mean fun. will stop celebrating Halloween. Who knows, maybe they’ll dress up during their Halloween concert this October.
-Annie Reuter, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Jennifer Lopez, A-Rod, Marc Anthony Raise $35 Million for Puerto Rico
- Ed Sheeran Cancels Seven Tour Dates After Fracturing Wrist and Elbow
- Win Tickets To See Dancing with the Stars Live
- Niall Horan Previews ‘Flicker’ Via Twitter
- Liam Payne Announces New Single ‘Bedroom Floor’
- One Direction Fan’s Screaming Resulted in Collapsed Lung