It seems Alicia Keys can do it all and in her new video for “Girl On Fire” she shows how.
Hint: It involves a little magic.
The singer takes on the role of super mom in her latest clip doing everything without ever taking a nap. She cleans the house, makes the dinner and helps the kids with the homework. Of course, she does take a page right out of Mary Poppins book, using her finger to instantly put all of the toys away.
The mom, whose son Egypt is now two years old, manages to get it all done, might we add, in a bevy of retro styles, including a stunning emerald green floor length gown.
Check out the video for the empowerment anthem off of her upcoming fifth album, Girl On Fire, due out November 27.
- Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Willie Nelson Teams Up with Harry Connick Jr. on Holiday Track ‘When I’m Home’
- GRAMMY Gourmet: Josh Homme On His Kinship With Anthony Bourdain
- Jim & Kim’s 12 Days Of Christmas Toys: Barbie Digital Makeover Mirror
- Kanye Rails Against the GRAMMYs Over His Lack of Nominations, Again
- New Jersey’s ‘Men In Kilts’: For ALL Of Your Handyman Needs!
- Classic Songs That Gained New Life In 2013