One Direction mania is about to start all over again with the November release of their sophomore album Take Me Home. So to celebrate, the guys stripped down and performed their current hit single “Live While We’re Young.”
Calm down, they didn’t strip down literally, but they did perform an acoustic version of their uptempo party anthem.
After some quick on air banter, the guys took the airwaves to belt out a shortened and different version of the song.
For instance, you can clearly hear Liam Payne change the lyrics from “the music up the windows down,” to “the music up the window cleaner.” It wouldn’t be a One Direction performance without some random behavior like changing lyrics or grabbing bums.
Following Liam is Zayn Malik, who belts out his verse a little faster than the guitarist is playing, but when the rest of the group joins in, the harmonies more than make up for it.
Perhaps he was sick or had lost his voice, but missing from the chorus was Niall Horan, who was not singing into the microphone and can be seen twirling in his chair.
One Direction will kick off the North American leg of their 2013 World Tour which will begin June 13, in Ft Lauderdale, Florida.
-CJ Robinson, MIX 105.1/Orlando
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Officially Parents, But What’s Up With the Baby’s Name?
- Shawn Mendes Pokes Fun of Jimmy Fallon on ‘The Tonight Show’
- Adele on Quitting Smoking: ‘I’m Convinced That’s Made my Voice Weaker’
- Diddy Donates $1 Million to Howard University Scholarship Fund
- 5 Best Songs on Shawn Mendes’ ‘Illuminate’
- Justin Timberlake Revamps ‘Can’t Stop the Feeling!’ with James Corden, Gwen Stefani