Jim & Kim’s Meet On the Street: Don’t You Think the Subways Should Offer More?
Now that the MTA has come up with four new plans and all of them involve more money coming out of our pockets, it’s time to ask WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME??!!
I’m not usually so selfish but we are paying more for the same dirty subway car that has to skip stops just to catch up and be on time.
So we decided to head down to Penn Station and ask our fellow straphangers what over-the-top luxury item the MTA should offer us when they raise the prices on our commute…
–Kim Berk, Fresh 102.7
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: email@example.com
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: email@example.com
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Nicki Minaj to Open 2015 MTV Video Music Awards
- Tower Records Immortalized in New Doc Featuring Former Employee Dave Grohl, Bruce Springsteen
- What is Selena Gomez Teasing?
- Preview New 5 Seconds of Summer Song ‘Jet Black Heart’
- Fifth Harmony Check in to Haunted Hotel for ‘I’m in Love with a Monster’ Video