Jim & Kim’s Meet On the Street: Don’t You Think the Subways Should Offer More?
Now that the MTA has come up with four new plans and all of them involve more money coming out of our pockets, it’s time to ask WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME??!!
I’m not usually so selfish but we are paying more for the same dirty subway car that has to skip stops just to catch up and be on time.
So we decided to head down to Penn Station and ask our fellow straphangers what over-the-top luxury item the MTA should offer us when they raise the prices on our commute…
–Kim Berk, Fresh 102.7
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: email@example.com
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Big Boi Hops on Maroon 5’s ‘Animals’ Remix: Listen
- 5 Things About ‘The Interview’ from Someone Who Has Seen It
- Game of Thrones Author Offers to Screen ‘The Interview’ at His Movie Theater
- George Harrison, Bee Gees to Receive GRAMMY Lifetime Achievement Awards
- An Animated Questlove Chases Patti LaBelle and Fried Chicken: Watch