Richie Sambora Cancels Upcoming Tour Dates
Sorry Richie Sambora fans, but the singer needs to give his voice a rest.
Yesterday (October 17), the Bon Jovi guitarist took to his website to cancel three upcoming solo dates in New York City, Philadelphia and Toronto because he is suffering from a case of laryngitis.
“I was really looking forward to getting out there and playing my new record for people,” he said. “Unfortunately, things come up in life that you cannot control. I hope my fans will understand. I’ll definitely make it up to them and look forward to seeing them soon.”
Sambora, who has been promoting his album, Aftermath of the Lowdown, which was released last month, has been suffering from vocal duress for the last month and was ordered by his doctor to postpone the shows.
The rocker promises that these three dates will be rescheduled in the near future. Check Sambora’s website for updates.
Sambora is scheduled to restart his tour on November 13 in Hollywood, CA.
- Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Listen to Michael Jackson’s Unreleased Song, ‘Slave to the Rhythm’
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Watch Kings of Leon Rate the Best Cheesesteaks of Philadelphia
- Interview: Hayley Williams on the Paramore Cruise, the Fall Out Boy Tour & Why She’ll (Probably) Never Go Solo