Richie Sambora Cancels Upcoming Tour Dates
Sorry Richie Sambora fans, but the singer needs to give his voice a rest.
Yesterday (October 17), the Bon Jovi guitarist took to his website to cancel three upcoming solo dates in New York City, Philadelphia and Toronto because he is suffering from a case of laryngitis.
“I was really looking forward to getting out there and playing my new record for people,” he said. “Unfortunately, things come up in life that you cannot control. I hope my fans will understand. I’ll definitely make it up to them and look forward to seeing them soon.”
Sambora, who has been promoting his album, Aftermath of the Lowdown, which was released last month, has been suffering from vocal duress for the last month and was ordered by his doctor to postpone the shows.
The rocker promises that these three dates will be rescheduled in the near future. Check Sambora’s website for updates.
Sambora is scheduled to restart his tour on November 13 in Hollywood, CA.
- Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- U2 is Working on Another Surprise Project With Apple
- Jennifer Lopez and Iggy Azalea Unite in ‘Booty’ Video: Watch
- Hear Johnny Marr’s New Solo Song, ‘The Trap’
- Enter To Win: Phillip Phillips Autographed Guitar
- Kanye West, Lorde Reportedly Getting Together in the Studio
- Bono Calls U2’s Surprise iTunes Album Release ‘Punk Rock': ‘Annoy People and Get in Their Faces’